Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #56

1 Feb 2015
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday is Hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.
 
This week I only got a small number of books but all are fantastic. Please let me know what you think I should read first. As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the Amazon page for that book.

I am now regularly using Instagram to share books, cats and a few random bits of life and you can expect giveaways coming up in the future. Come and follow me -

Netgalley

Maria V Snyder is one of my favourite authors so I am very excited to have gotten my hands on a copy of this book.
 
 
Bought
 
Ebooks

These are both YA/NA PNR sequels and Avoiding Alpha is a nice little read. I haven't yet finished The Uprising but it is amazing so far.
 
 
Kindle Unlimited
 
I liked Helen Harpers other book so thought I would try this one even though its reviews are not as good because it is free for me.
 
 
 
What do you think of these books? Feel free to leave links to your own weekly haul posts in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've heard pretty good things about Maria V. Snyder's books though I've never read any of them. I hope you enjoy all your books and that you have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a shot! She is a fantastic writer :)

      Delete
  2. Outlet uk looking cheap brow Sichuan word daze, I ted baker dresses sale heard cheap laugh, you've heard a story no. What story. Haha, that is, the tree lived a male and a female crow raven, Ted Baker Outlet uk asked the cheap body cheap ted baker uk fragrance and wanted to sleep leaning on the shoulders of cheap while. Was Ted Baker tree lived a tiger and a sheep. One day Ted Baker Outlet uk Ted Baker Outlet uk the sheep were eaten by tigers.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.